Sunday, June 21, 2020

Introduction

As a first post, I thought an introduction would be appropriate. I have been married to my husband for 25 years. Together we have three grown children; ages 24, 23, and 21. I became a stay at home, homeschooling mother when my first baby was born, and I homeschooled all of our children from Kindergarten through 12th grade. Two of them still live at home full time while the oldest lives here part time and in a neighboring town part time while in graduate school. I now work full time while making homemaking a priority as well. 

When my children were young, I was so worried and anxious about everything! As they became teens, I realized how very little control I actually had over them. I became much more mellow and relaxed about life, and that has benefitted all of us! Now I focus on keeping life simple and peaceful! As I get older (I am in my mid-forties), I find that I am gravitating towards simplicity and peace even more. I hope to share some of this here on my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on Sundays

 While getting ready for church this morning, I was thinking about the things I wish I had learned while my children were young (or before)....