Friday, June 28, 2024

Productive Weekends

Every Friday, I make a list of all the things I want to accomplish over the weekend. This list includes household chores, recreational activities, gardening, etc. This keeps me on track and productive while ensuring that the top priority items are completed. I will list the activities day by day, but as long as they are completed during the weekend I am happy. You will notice that "Read Bible/Pray" is listed last on each day. While this is a top priority, I have a scheduled time at night that I complete this. Below is this weekend's list: 

FRIDAY

  • Grocery shopping-Aldi
  • Pet/Garden supply shopping-Tractor Supply Co.
  • Laundry
  • Vacuum 
  • Read Bible/Pray
SATURDAY
  • Go to the Farmer's Market
  • Plant flower seeds in wildflower bed to replace the ones that didn't germinate
  • Weed flower beds
  • Fill bird feeders
  • Make hummingbird food/fill hummingbird feeders
  • Clean house
  • Date Night at a local restaurant/Barnes and Noble
  • Pick up a houseplant and card for a friend
  • Cook for church dinner on Sunday
  • Read Bible/Pray
SUNDAY
  • Teach Sunday School
  • Church
  • Church retirement dinner for the pastor
  • Sew
  • Cook supper for a visiting friend
  • Family TV night (My husband, daughter, and I watch various PBS programs together on Sunday nights)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Productive Weekends

Every Friday, I make a list of all the things I want to accomplish over the weekend. This list includes household chores, recreational activ...